Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The first of many.

Hello there! Let me introduce ourselves properly...my name is Paula and this is my sister Sofia. We are best friends... I know, I know it sounds very cliche but its the very truth! We decided to share our lives this way in hope to give you a little inspiration and add a little fun to your lives... and also as a way to keep track of the successess and hopefully only a few mishaps in the pursuit of one of our BIGGEST dream! So stayed tuned while we share this journey and many other things in between...Cause I believe at the end the only things and moments that we will remember are those that were recorded somewhere.... In the mean time I leave you with a thought~




OH, I almost forgot ... I leave you with these too ...So you can dream some more : )




No comments:

Post a Comment